AGRISHADE RR MR
Shading nets to reduce the impact of the sun radiation on crops, work places and cattle.
• Reduce the light and the temperature under the net.
• Protection of the direct sun radiation on fruits, crops and seedlings in nurseries.
• Shading in young plantations as capsicums and leafs crops.
• In ornamental crops or flowers in summer.
• Nursery germination of seeds.
The excess of temperature and sometimes the light produce damages, as burns in leafs and sunstroke in fruits, as well as pollen dehydration and as consequence pollination deficit.
In transplant seedlings and cuttings improves the re rooting and develop a new root mass.
Avoid excess evaporation allowing the plant to recover the water balance.
In dairy cattle prevent fluid loss by transpiration and manages more milk production.
Fruits, flowers, nurseries, capsicums, dairy cattle, ornamental plants.
AGRISHADE net is manufactured with high density polyethylene, 100% virgin, and with special additives to give it a long life. These are woven with yarns of monofilament or in raffia, and produce the necessary shade to every use.
The laterals of the fabric are reinforced creating a selvage of 2,5cm as a minimum, to give the maximum resistance and ensuring a perfect installation in the structure.
- AGRISHADE RR. Raffia in Raschel.
- AGRISHADE MR. Monofilament in Raschel.