AGRICOLOR RED AND BLUE
Photo-selective nets which modify the light spectrum and quality.
• It improves the color of the fruits and its calibre.
• It reduces the sun beats.
• It reduces the rooting time in cuttings and increases the root mass in most of the crops.
• It controls the size of the plants and the leaves, it influences on the blooming, advancing it or delaying it.
For some time, the physiologists have demonstrated that manipulating the light spectrum on the plants, it is possible to modify their behavior.
The red and blue colors increase the photosynthetic efficiency of the plant and influence also on its morphogenic process.
Vegetables, flowers, ornamental plants and fruits.
AGRICOLOR RED AND BLUE are photo-selective nets made of monofilament yarn or raffia tapes, manufactured with pigmentation strongly resistant to sun radiation.
- AGRICOLOR RED. Monofilament Raschel Fabric.
- AGRICOLOR RED. Monofilament Leno Fabric.
- AGRICOLOR RED. Raffia Raschel.
- AGRICOLOR BLUE. Monofilament Raschel Fabric.
- AGRICOLOR BLUE. Monofilament Leno Fabric.
- AGRICOLOR BLUE. Raffia Raschel.