Monofilament net to protect against damaging insects.
Protecting crops against several kinds of insects.
• AGRISTOP AIN nets avoid the trespassing of specific insects to the crops.
• Insects such as Trips and white fly can transmit virus to the crop.
• Other insects as aphids, minelayer, and moth can transmit as well other diseases and damage the leaves, the flowers and the fruits.
Tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, zucchini, melons, carnations, roses, gerbera, etc.
• The monofilament yarn uniformity achieves a firm fabric and measures uniform holes, ensuring the barrier effect of each type and size of insect.
• The quality control system of AGRALIA, provides the farmer that uses AGRISAFE AIN the security of his investment and the protection of his production.
• UV stabilizers and protectors warranty a long life lasting to AGRISTOP AIN.
- AIN 50
- AIN 40
- AIN 35
- AIN 25